Joshua's Homecoming Video

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Pumpkin Festival

So the Pumpkin Festival was a fabulous hit!!  Seriously, this festival rivals Christmas in my children's eyes.  For those of you who have never heard of the Pumpkin Festival, my small town produces much of the canned pumpkin you find in your grocery stores.  If it is Nestle pumpkin pie filling, it came from my town.  That being said, we celebrate everything pumpkin........pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin!!!  So here are some pictures of my crew enjoying the carnival rides and the parade.  Joshua is pretty sociable so I thought he would like the Pumpkin Festival.  Oh my!  He LOVED it!!  Lots of times his mouth just gaped open in AWE of everything he saw.  He's so precious! 

PUMPKIN FESTIVAL
Balloon Release at the opening
Savannah with her toothless grin - so cute!!

Joshua after releasing his balloon!


Let the rides begin - my 3 oldest.....
we took turns big kid rides, then little kid rides....worked pretty good

this is how we survived the crowds with my 3 littles.....
here they are watching a the big kids ride.

The Train Ride.....
when you have enough kids you get a whole car to yourself.

Joshua's Favorite - The Cars


I think he waved the whole time.

If you look real close you will see the Alligator Tears.
This was due to the extreme sadness of getting off the car ride.

Todd's turn to participate......
in my old age, I can barely endure much more going round and round...

Sweet boy!

The Fishing Game -
every year this game usually causes a tantrum in one or more of my children
they love it so much.


The mouth agape in awe....


PUMPKIN FESTIVAL PARADE DAY 


My new niece from China - precious!! 

Lining the streets to watch the parade...it is so much fun!! 


Love this picture of Tori and my nieces! 

Jesse just went around eating food off of
everyone else's plates....smart boy. 

Probably my favorite thing was
Joshua getting into the candy at the parade. 


He would get a piece of candy and throw it back onto the street
He ended up with no candy and probably had the best time of anybody! 


Love the expressions!   

Grandpa and Joshua

My sweet nephew 


Brotherly Love 

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures and the update! Joshua looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your family on RR, and saw that you were bringing (or ad just brought) your child home. I am so happy to see you that you have been able to bring your child home!!!

    I am just starting a RR journey myself.

    Jaclyn
    http://adoptutah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete